Wednesday 26 November 2014

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 12~

Chapter Twelve Pain in Paradise.

This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION and names used are completely fictional and do not represent any person.....

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’ lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. They had never met before, but the moment they met they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it made it to each other's core. She blushed and he blushed even more they were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 
Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                  ~Chapisode 12~
Baji Udvadia, the reluctant person that he was, which was evident from his blog posts. 

 ‘It’s been such a long time back, I hardly remember it clearly now. You plan out your honeymoon or sometimes others do it for you and sometimes somebody gifts you your honeymoon. Neither of these happened to us. 
Meher and I married when I was thirty nine and she was thirty-six. We had lost all curiosity for what is called honeymoon so we just chose to be at home. 
We went for our first honeymoon officially after our first child was born. If at all, it can be called a honeymoon. 
When we were at home we were naturally surrounded by people; my mom, my dad, my sister and my dog. Thankfully we were rich enough to have a big house and we had the privilege of a room to ourselves. Fortunately also there was just one bathroom in such a big house. It opened into the hall as well as from my room. Architecturally what it signified I never knew but romantically it was a blessing in disguise. Mostly I and Meher met in the bathroom. I entered it from the door in the hall and Meher joined me from the one inside our room. 

My mom always shouted, ‘Why is it taking you so much time to take bath these days.’ 
To that my dad teased her by saying, ‘It’s very rewarding to take bath for thirty nine minutes I read in one of your numerology books.’ 
My dad was retired and only work he was left with is to tease my mom and in return get humiliated by her. ‘Shut up and read your damn newspaper and then better go and get some mutton I have to make mutton dhansak tomorrow.’ 
While they battered we made best of the time in the bathroom. The shahabadi stone on bathroom floor were hard and uneven but then the bathroom was really big. 
Once we both were in the bathroom, when suddenly my mom knocked on the door. 

She said, ‘Your wife is not in the room, has she ran away with someone else.’ 
I was on the floor and Meher above me, when these words reached our ears. 
I wish they wouldn’t have. 
Meher pulled herself away wore her towel and barged out straight from the door which opened into the hall where my mom stood knocking still. By that time, I had managed to fetch a towel for myself and was panting. 
Meher came straight in front of my mom and looked into her eyes and said, ‘Here I am sleeping with your son not with anyone else.’ 
My dad hid his head into the newspaper and I didn’t even have that option. My towel was loosely tied and my heart was still beating fast. 
‘So this is what has been going on for so many days. Behram I told you your son is taking too much time in the bathroom.’
‘So, what’s wrong in that.’ Meher wouldn’t relent. 
‘You wouldn’t let your dear son go for a honeymoon without you. Isn’t it? So what’s wrong if we have a little fun together? Your son has married me, not bought me, I am his legally wedded wife not a ****’ 
My dad was almost inside the paper deep, deep inside. 
I wore my shirt and tightened the towel. 
Mom was not going to take it lying. ‘Look at this girl, talking to me in front of her father in law and husband that too naked. Your parents have given you very good values.’ 
I knew my mom had had it now. 
‘Dare not, get my parents in this! They have given us all the correct values and have brought us up like human beings not pets.’ 
This was going to go too far. The newspaper was falling short of my dad’s size. So he decided to keep it aside and try to act peace maker. 
‘Freny let it be now. They were just taking a bath together. They need privacy.’ 
To that Meher said, ‘Thank God! At least there is one sensible man in this house.’ 
Now the whole conversation had taken a stray turn.

Women are so quick in understanding these tricky words. I hardly understood or bothered to understand but my mom made sure she interprets it for me. ‘See Baj she is calling you a fool.’
‘I am not calling him a fool, I am complementing your husband.’ Meher clarified. 
My eyes just moved like a pendulum, following one after the other the one who spoke. 
‘Behram, see she is complementing you, finally somebody has done that to you.’
‘This! This is the problem with you. Do you treat all men like that or it’s just that you like to insult both, the most important men in your life.’ 
I was admiring the courage, Meher displayed one in handling my mom and other in handling her towel. She was still in it as she argued. 
My mom was like that from the time I had known her. But Meher was equivalent. I knew now I had a bigger task of handling not one, but two such women.


That morning Meher didn’t allow me to go to work and I agreed as I knew it wouldn’t be safe to leave those two volatile women, all by themselves, one fragile dad and one harmless puppy. She closed the door and changed into a flimsy silk nighty. 
We spoke for a while and then continued what we had left midway. 
 Rexy, my harmless puppy, came barking at our room door, hearing the shouts. 

 Reluctantly and in puzzles though, but Baji completed his blog post, kind of, last. Last because after that he suddenly disappeared only to resurface again after few months. 
Baji’s revelations were neither complete nor exactly rapturous. But they definitely had an opening for Adam’s well designed program which was now taking its own course. 


Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 13~


©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment